Active involvement is critical for the success of families involved with CYF. Through Travelers Aid, CYF provides families they are working with the transportation they need to meet the goals of their Family Plan.
Who is eligible
Families currently involved with CYF.
How to enroll
To inquire about your eligibility please contact your CYF caseworker.
Duration and type of assistance offered
Duration of assistance is determined by the CYF caseworker. Transportation may be provided for families to parent visits, sibling visits, parenting classes and court among various Parent Supports.
CYF families may be eligible for:
- Allegheny County Port Authority Transit
- Gasoline Debit Cards
- Greyhound Bus Tickets
- Central Regional Office (1401 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15219)
- Eastern Regional Office (10700 Frankstown Road, Penn Hills, PA 15235)
- Mon Valley Regional Office (355 Lincoln Highway, North Versailles, PA 15137)
- Northern Regional Office (901 Pennsylvania Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15233)
- Southern Regional Office (2100 Wharton Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203)