Provides transportation assistance to individuals involved in Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol treatment services.
Who is eligible
Individuals receiving services from an authorized Participating Agency listed below.
How to enroll
Must be currently receiving services from one of the agencies listed below, if so please contact your Case Manager to inquire about enrollment.
Duration and type of assistance offered
Duration of assistance is 18 months for Mental Health individuals and 6 month for Drug & Alcohol individuals.
- Pittsburgh Regional Transit
- Gasoline Debit Cards
(Qualified individuals are responsible for 30% of transportation costs)
- Family Links (250 Shady Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15206)
- Jade Wellness (809 Bingham Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203)
- MBH IDDT (249 S 9th Street, Pittsburgh PA 15203)
- MBH Gatehouse (101 West Station Square Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15219)
- Milestone Centers Inc. (712 Wood Street, Pittsburgh PA 15221)
- Power (907 West Street, 2nd Floor, Wilkinsburg, PA 15221)
- Pyramid (1401 Forbes Avenue, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15219)
- TCV-MH/MR Service Coordination (723 Braddock Avenue, Braddock PA 15104)