Provides transportation assistance to individuals involved in Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol treatment services.
Who is eligible
Individuals receiving services from an authorized Participating Agency listed below.
How to enroll
Must be currently receiving services from one of the agencies listed below, if so please contact your Case Manager to inquire about enrollment.
Duration and type of assistance offered
Duration of assistance is 18 months for Mental Health individuals and 6 month for Drug & Alcohol individuals.
- Allegheny County Port Authority Transit
- Gasoline Debit Cards
(Qualified individuals are responsible for 30% of transportation costs)
- Family Links (250 Shady Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15206)
- Howard Levin Clubhouse (2621 Murray Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15217)
- MBH IDDT (249 S 9th Street, Pittsburgh PA 15203)
- MBH Gatehouse (101 West Station Square Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15219)
- Milestone Centers Inc. (712 Wood Street, Pittsburgh PA 15221)
- Mon Yough (500 Walnut Street, McKeesport PA 15132)
- Power (7501 Penn Avenue, Suite 8, Homewood, PA 15208)
- Pyramid (2100 Wharton Street, Suite 321, Southside, PA 15203)
- TCV-MH/MR Homestead House (1800 West Street, Homestead PA 15120)
- TCV-MH/MR Outpatient (519 Penn Avenue, Turtle Creek PA 15145)
- TCV-MH/MR Service Coordination (723 Braddock Avenue, Braddock PA 15104)
- TCV-MH/MR SV PSR (201 E 8th Avenue, Homestead PA 15120)
- WPIC-CTT (5231 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15224)