The Senior Transportation Assistance Program is the agency's first venture exclusively targeting assistance to senior and mature populations.
Who is eligible
Individual Seniors who are 60 years of age or older and are referred by a Partner Agency.
How to enroll
Eligible clients must be referred by a Partner Agency. Please call (412)281-5474 for more information on Partner Agencies.
Duration and type of assistance offered
Duration of assistance is determined by the Partner Agency. Clientele in need of aid with transportation to get to medical appointments, public assistance services, or grocery trips can inquire with their Agency.
- GetGo Gasoline Debit Cards
- Lyft, UBER and zTrip Ride-Hailing Services
Ride-Hailing Scheduling: (412) 436-9621
Authorized clients can call up to 3:00 pm on previous business day for next-day rides
Ride-Hailing Hours: Monday-Friday 8:45am-3:30pm
Closed on weekends and holidays
- Area Agency on Aging 800-344-4319
- North Hills Community Outreach - Various Locations - (412) 487-6316
- UPMC Senior Services - Various Locations - (412) 864-3524
- Wesley Family Services - Various Locations - 888-222-4200