A one-month program designed to remove the transportation barrier for women receiving services through the United Way’s United for Women network. Participants receive transportation assistance to various services to assist them in avoiding financial crisis. UFWN is funded by the United Way.
Who is eligible
Participants receiving services with partnering agencies.
How to enroll
Potential enrollees should inquire with a partnering agency.
Duration and type of assistance offered
One month of assistance
- Allegheny County Port Authority Bus Passes
- GetGo Gasoline Debit Cards
- Bethlehem Haven
- South Hills Interfaith Ministries
- Veterans Leadership Program
- Wesley Family Services (The Extra Mile Program)
- Women’s Center & Shelter